Things have been so busy in the last 2 weeks! Last week I wrote about not being "picked" for a potential match and then it falling through and being asked by our agency if we are interested in being reconsidered (which we are). We are waiting to hear if we are a match...and....
To make a long story short, the housing market is crazy hot in our area right now. We decided to put our place on the market to test the waters and see if there is any interest in our city condo. Well, we had our first open house yesterday and we sold our home with multiple offers!!! YIkes!!!
We are thinking we are going to rent for a few months since prices are unreal and there is a severe lack of inventory.
How does this work while we are "Waiting" to be matched? Does our home study report need to reflect a change in living? Do we update our book to reflect our change in living situation since we have a whole section showing our home and neighborhood. And, if we are a match with this couple, the baby is due 2 weeks before closing. Deep breathes!!!