Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

Tell me sleep routines for 18-24 mo please!

My 19 mo was a great sleeper.  STTN from 7:30-7 and napped from about 12-2:30.  In the last couple of weeks, she has been waking between 5-6 AM and only napping for 60-90 minutes.  I know she could be teething- doesn't seem like it but maybe.  I'm curious as to other sleep routines for 18-24 mo?  Should we change her bedtime or naptime?  She needs more sleep!  She rubs her eyes all day. 

Re: Tell me sleep routines for 18-24 mo please!

• Options

Well...LO turned 18 months today...so I'm guessing his routine may be the same...but who knows right?

LO sleeps from 7:30ish (goes to bed at 7:30 but doesn't always fall asleep right away.) and wakes up at 6:15am

Typically naps from 12:30-3:00...wake up time may vary on occasion.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Anniversary
  • Options

Typically my guy sleeps from 7:30/8 - 6:30/6:45, then took a 2 hour nap.

At 18 months he moved to a new room at daycare and his naps shortened to about 90 minutes.

Last week he was getting up between 5 and 5:30, and was quite a handful in the evenings because of the combination of early wakings and shorter naps.  But as of this weekend he appears to be back to his normal sleep times 

June '15 January Siggy Challenge.  Pinterest Fails

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    DS goes to bed around 8pm each night. If we let him sleep until he wakes up naturally, we'll be down until 8am. Since he goes to daycare M-F, we have to wake him up at 6am. Not sure if that's relevant, but it's part of the routine. In terms of naps, he usually sleeps from 12:30p - 2:00/2:30p.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My 20 month old is currently sleeping 8pm-8:30am. She slept till 9:30 this morning but some mornings will get up at 7:30 but usually around 8.She then naps for an hour around 12 and if I'm lucky another hour around 4 but she's barely taken 2 naps in 2 months.. Just depends on her mood and what we've done that day.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"