May 2012 Moms
Options

Open Letter Monday

Dear DH;

I can't express to you enough how irritating it is to clean up after every little thing you do. It is just as easy to throw your socks in the laundry basket as it is to throw your socks on the floor 3 feet from the laundry basket. Just like it is just as easy to put your razor and shaving cream back in the drawer rather than to leave it on the counter right above the drawer. The extra 1 second of effort makes all the difference to me when I add up all the tiny messes I have to clean up behind you.

Remember, happy wife, happy life.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Open Letter Monday

• Options

Dear May 2012 Moms,

I miss you guys and I hope I can pop in a lot more.  I've been posting a lot on the TTGP board and on FB but I want to hang out here more often again if y'all will have me back!

Love, born

Dear DH, 

Thanks for not discussing paying for your mother's train ticket to come down for DS's birthday.  Its really wonderful that there is going to be a chunk of money missing from our savings because she can't be a grown woman and drive herself down.  Oh, andplusalso, I cannot wait to house her here while I try to clean and put together a party.  This is going to be awesome.

Yes. I'm mad, Your wife.

\

DS #1 born 05/25/2012   
                                                         BFP#2:  06/12/2013 ---- loss

DS #2 born 4/08/2014
          BPF#4: 2/1/2016 --- 2/23/2016 suspected molar pregnancy--- 3/15/2016 D&E - diagnosis MM
                                                                   BFP#5 - 9/22/2016

* formally bornmommy

• Options

Wow, I could have written that! Ok, here's mine.

Dear DH,

The sky is not falling. I know you are a Gemini, but do you really have to be so bipolar about things? The a/c is allowed to run all day if that's what it needs to do until it gets repaired. We have an 11 month old baby and a dog who both need as much cooling as the thing will pump out. The electric bill will be what it needs to be, and maybe even wind up lower after all this is done. CHILL OUT!

Thanks,

The level-headed one.

For my little man...I only knew you in my heart. D&C 3/1/11 EDD 9/8/11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Dear self,

Stop stressing over everything. DD will eventually learn how to drink from a sippy, even if it takes a little longer. She will also get better at eating chunkier foods. Just ignore your MIL's dumb comments and even some of your own mother's comments. Stop worrying about having a spotless clean house when your pubic bone feels like it's going to break in half from the baby. Also, even though DH is working late tonight, you will get through this busy day if you just take it slow and easy.

And do I feel better now? Nope.. darn.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Options

Dear work superiors,

Stop making a big to-do about me arriving 5-10 minutes late for work once or twice a week since I always get my work done, am one of the first people in the morning meeting and work 20 - 30 unpaid minutes late at least three days a week.

Sincerely,

Underpaid, under-appreciated worker

PS Your lack of giving anyone raises ever has not gone unnoticed (Seriously, how have some of my coworkers been there for 5+ years and never gotten a cent more then the day they started?)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Yes

imagemichyme123:
    Dear born mommy, Yes! Please stay : Welcome back! Love may 2012 moms who would love the board to pick up a bit

\

DS #1 born 05/25/2012   
                                                         BFP#2:  06/12/2013 ---- loss

DS #2 born 4/08/2014
          BPF#4: 2/1/2016 --- 2/23/2016 suspected molar pregnancy--- 3/15/2016 D&E - diagnosis MM
                                                                   BFP#5 - 9/22/2016

* formally bornmommy

• Options
    imagelittleredfish:

Dear DH;

I can't express to you enough how irritating it is to clean up after every little thing you do. It is just as easy to throw your socks in the laundry basket as it is to throw your socks on the floor 3 feet from the laundry basket. Just like it is just as easy to put your razor and shaving cream back in the drawer rather than to leave it on the counter right above the drawer. The extra 1 second of effort makes all the difference to me when I add up all the tiny messes I have to clean up behind you.

Remember, happy wife, happy life.

I could have written this for my H too!

Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersimageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"