Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Having a bad day, well bad weekend

I don't know what my deal is. The other day I was feeling ok with the whole situation and feeling at peace. Now I am not. It doesn't help that I am having these terrible headaches and pressure in my face. I don't know if it's just allergies or what but it's not helping. 

I had a fight with my husband today. It was over stupid stuff of course but it made me feel so awful. I feel so alone now. He's my person. He was the only person that I imagined could feel even close to what I am feeling.

Are you guys having these mood swings? It's only been 10 days since my d&e and 11 days since I found out but I was feeling much better last week than I am now.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Mirena removed 11/10/11. BFP 02/20/13 - MMC discovered 4/17/13 @ 11w4d. 
BFP 12/14/13, EDD 8/21/14.It's a BOY! DS born 8/15/14.

Re: Having a bad day, well bad weekend

• Options

Oh and now I am all concerned over swimsuit season. I wasn't that worried about it because I should have been pregnant through it all but now it's coming and I am way fatter than normal and I do have to worry about it now. 

^^^I know this is dumb but it's adding to my stress.  

• Options
    I have been having mood swings as well, though I did not have to go through a D&C like yourself. And hopefully it makes you feel better that I have fought with my husband as well. The night I found out I was going to miscarry, he tried talking finances/budget with me....and I nearly caused him grave harm. :) OK, not really, but I did yell, "Right now?? RIGHT NOW?? REALLY!?!" I don't know if I would consider my mood swings and jealously towards pregnant women "normal," but you are certainly not alone.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I also am acting so fragile. Yesterday I got all upset because we weren't going to be on time for my daughter's babysitters birthday party. Today I actually cried because some dude cut right in front of me in line at the grocery store.

It seems to take nothing to set me off. It's so ridiculous. I hope I can keep it together at work. I think I handled last week ok. I didn't want to be there but I tried to put on a happy face. 

• Options
    I'm sorry for your bad day...I have had many....I also have headaches eveery morning when I wake up a couple of ladies here said it could be due to the hormones..which I guess makes some sense....I get mood swings a couple daays I just couldn't handle my 6yr old he was driving me nuts ...and I felt bad because especially at a time like this I don't want to be yelling at him....I think it is natural for these mood swings....hugs
  • Options
    My doctor did warn me that these would happen and they are. I will just spontaneously start crying. This morning was one of the first days I didn't wake up with a headache.

mean_girls_35345Image and video hosting by TinyPic         PAL Sep challenge George Takei image
    Started dating in 5/9/05, Married 6/25/11
    Started TTC Feb 2013, BFP #1 3/4/13 EDD 11/10/13. MMC 4/9/13 D&C 4/22/13.
    BFP #2 7/17/13, EDD 3/29/14 ended in a CP on 7/22/13.
    BFP#3 8/19/13 EDD 5/3/14 Nerdling was born 4/29/14, welcome little one!
     All AL welcome.

image   Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I am so sorry for your bad day :(  I had one yesterday too.  We fought about stupid stuff, we made up, and then I proceeded to just be horrible to him after I had already apologized... My mood swings have been the worst.  I have had killer headaches and I'm glad to read some of the other posters say it was normal.  One of the things about the mood swings is I have felt crazy because of them... But according to my doctor it's normal.  Hopefully they go away or at least die down for all of us soon!!  HUGS and heres hoping for a better day today!!
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    I hate my mood swings! It's like super charged PMS. I've been having headaches also, but didn't connect the two until just now. I hope everything gets back to "normal" for us soon. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"