Cloth Diapering
Options

Lines on tushie and legs

Hi all, 

we CD during the day and really love it.  However I find that with every change my four month old has fairly deep (depending on the diaper) red lines on his legs and bum.  They're not welts, just the kind of lines we all get from wearing socks, nylons whatever, too tight.  This seems to happen to varying degrees with every diaper we use, from prefolds to all in ones etc.  I'm wondering if this is normal or if we should be looking into other brands.

thanks! 

Re: Lines on tushie and legs

• Options
    Do you have one size diapers??  Move up to the medium size. It seems kinda silly since they are still so little, but they will be in the medium size for forever. We didn't start cloth till 5 months and we started in mediums (in a one size diaper) and we are still there at 13 months.
    Hope that helps!
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageredjam12:
    Do you have one size diapers??nbsp; Move up to the medium size. It seems kinda silly since they are still so little, but they will be in the medium size for forever. We didn't start cloth till 5 months and we started in mediums in a one size diaper and we are still there at 13 months.Hope that helps!

This may be worth trying. We started CDing at 5 months, and DD is still on the middle rise setting. Also, some lines are normal, especially if you notice that they go away quickly eg during a quick bath or diaper free time.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"