Our dossier was submitted 04/11. Our original thought was we'd be travelling 5-6 weeks later. However, the first 2 weeks of May Ulysses' country has major holidays. So we are getting pushed back approx 2 weeks. We're now looking at the first week or 2 of June (which is still coming quick).
Seriously considering adding a 2nd child to our adoption. Having a hard time finding a child in the same region with milder special needs. Ulysses is going to need so much from us that I don't feel we can add any of the children we know for sure are with him. The "team" is going to see if there are any other children available for adoption and let us know. I'll definitely let you know what happens with that.
Other than that, I'm patiently waiting and trying to keep everything running as smoothly as possible at home for now. Once we get travel dates it is going to get chaotic I'm sure. Enjoying my last peaceful weeks for a while.