May 2012 Moms
Options

May 2012 Babies

What's new in their world?

DD is still not walking, but she's starting to pull herself up then look at the next place she wants to go with this longing look like "oh if only I could just reach you and pull myself over..." then decides against trying and just crawls over.

She's also finally able to slide down the baby slide at the park without toppling over. I took her last night and was able to send her down without holding on to her and she has her stability to do it. She loves the slide and was just cracking up every time I'd set her at the top to go again.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: May 2012 Babies

• Options
    He has discovered the stairs. He went up five looked at me a came back down. I don't think this was his first time. He seemed way to confident. He also says "Nigh Nigh" now. He whispered it the other night when we put him in bed. It was really sweet.
  • Options
    My baby boy is now a toddler...sob. He still has no interest in walking but is great at standing without holding onto anything. Just does not want to take that first step! His vocab is expanding quickly and words are getting clearer. "guinness", our dog's name, is sometimes so clear coming from him that I would've thought an older kid was saying it! Ball and cheese are his most recent words.

He also started daycare last Monday. He goes Mondays and Tuesdays from 830am until about 615pm. His teachers and the director said his first two days were great! He got a little bit upset when I left the second day I dropped him off but they said that he got over it quickly. I'm glad that he is socializing though because we have no other little kids or babies in my or DH's family that we see.

BabyFetus Ticker

Corbin | born 4.19.12
    Baby boy #2 | due 4.13.15
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    He did a little clapping while visiting my sister and her family, also he is a pro at pulling up and his crawl has solidified. He has a great pincher grasp when picking up small foods. He has also started calling ths dog nana, hey name is grommet but in the beginning when I bright him home she was very watchful of him so we started saying she was like nana from peter pan. However I don't call her that so its just coincidence. I've been baby proofing worth a vengeance and cleaning up house as his party is on the 4th and I want the house to be ready for all of our baby guests of varied abilities, as some already walk
  • Options
    DS prefers walking to crawling now and, because of this, is into everything!  He hates shoes but we are working on it.  He still has no words but loves singing and gets his point across by saying "uh" and "uhuh" with pointing.  He waves now but not to strangers.  He loves other babies and kids and smiles and cooes at them when he sees them.  I'm listening intently for that first word!

\

DS #1 born 05/25/2012   
                                                         BFP#2:  06/12/2013 ---- loss

DS #2 born 4/08/2014
          BPF#4: 2/1/2016 --- 2/23/2016 suspected molar pregnancy--- 3/15/2016 D&E - diagnosis MM
                                                                   BFP#5 - 9/22/2016

* formally bornmommy

• Options

DD has finally mastered pulling herself up to stand and cruising furniture, and she desperately wants to walk on her own, but doesn't have the balance to do it yet.

She also has started trying to "read" her books out loud by making animal noises for the animal pictures, "moo", "baa", etc.  It's really cute.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"