Good Hospital In Buffalo.? — The Bump
Upstate NY Babies

Good Hospital In Buffalo.?

This is my first child and i need to know what hospital is the best for me to deliver at.??

Re: Good Hospital In Buffalo.?

• Find out where your dr delivers and repost the choices ....
  • Buffalo Mercy! It received a 2012 excellence award. See: http://www.chsbuffalo.org/WomenCare/Services/Pregnancy/MHOB
    Baby Boy #2
    Due Date 11/10/16
  • MrsRKJMrsRKJ member
    1000 Comments 100 Love Its Second Anniversary First Answer
    If you are high risk (or the baby is) deliver at Childrens.  They have a world class NICU
    Welcomed our baby boy Henry on March 15, 2013 (7 weeks early!)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTA until 2014

• Your doctor will be able to advise you what hospitals they deliver at. I delivered at Sisters 10 months ago and they were amazing! Good luck!

BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

BFP#1: 11/20/11, EDD 7/25/12, Emily Iris arrived 7/29/12 at 7 lb., 3.5 oz.

BFP#2: 8/25/13, EDD 5/4/14, MMC confirmed on 9/23/13, D&C on 9/26/13

BFP#3: 2/3/14, EDD 10/15/14, fraternal TWINS confirmed 2/21/14, two BOYS confirmed on 4/15/14!

• I am prego with my first baby and i am so worried about wat hospital i should go thru my obgyn is at sisters but my baby is gunna need to be in the nicu n i have no idea wat i should do any advice fello baby mama's?? 
  • sisters has a level 3 nicu. I was sent there due to preterm labor at 24 weeks just for the fact they have such a high level. I was there for 6 weeks on bedrest and they are wonderful! They are more than prepared to care for a preterm baby. The next step up is woman and children's which is a level 4. The only difference is they do surgery, some minor surgeries can be done at sisters however.
  • They are great! I had two there and also lost a baby and had to go there and they were so considerate and respectful to everything
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards