Late Term and Child Loss
Options

Hello ladies

Hello ladies. We have had multiple labs and ultrasounds in the last week and have learned we are having our second miscarriage in the last year. Both have occurred in the first trimester and the baby has never made it past 8 weeks. We are both in our mid 20s and are very healthy. We have decided to take medication to have things happen at home instead of having a d/c. I have the next week off work, which should be helpful. I have done it before without any drugs so I hope this goes okay. We are just really disheartened by the whole situation. Please keep us in your thoughts in the near future.

Re: Hello ladies

• Options
    I am do sorry for your losses and you are definitely in my thoughts and prayers. This group is for late losses and infant/child loss though so you might find better support on the miscarriage board. Hugs.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

***Congratulations to my TTCAL buddy Roxyttandme!! It's a GIRL!! Charlotte arrived on 9/29!!!!***
    PGaL/PAL Always Welcome!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"