TTC after 35
Options

Trying not to stress

Ok here goes:

I did my Ovidrel trigger on 4/1/13.  had sex same night. RE office tells me to start progesterone supp on 4/4/13 & do a preg test 2 weeks from then on 4/18/13.  On 4/18/13, faint positive. Same on 4/19, 4/20, 4/21(bleeding), 4/22(bleeding), 4/23(bleeding stopped). On 4/24, I went to RE and nothing on ultra & hcg levels 111 & progesterone 3.2. On 4/26 hcg is 95 & progesterone level not back before office closed.  Now, the first was done at the lab in the same building as my RE.  The second was done in the main hospital system lab.  Both labs are under the same health system. RE's office was upset that I did not go to the same lab for the second test.  Now I have to wait until Monday for third test. How much weight should I put on that second test??

Re: Trying not to stress

• Options
    Anyone???
  • Options
    RE's office like not to compromise their lab results with other labs. Different labs, give different lab results. They have certain people run test and only those people. It's their quality control. What your RE's office will do, is probably take the 2 labs they did and try to average in the other labs. They may even take that other test out of the mix completely. I hope that's what your looking for. I know in my head what to say, but trying to write it out, I don't know if it came out right. Hope this sorta helps.
    BabyFetus Ticker

Me-39, HSG 2/13- clear. DS-IUI #1-3/13,300iu Menopur 12 days,3 days Cetrotide, Ovidrel Trigger-BFN. IUI #2 06/13, BFP EDD: 02/22/14 m/c (cp), IUI #3- BFP EDD: 5/17/14 m/c 09/13. Blood work/RPL panel- nk cell/MTHFR mutation- negative. Blood work all good. Unexplained reason for m/c. IUI #4 BFP m/c (cp) 10/13. IUI #5- 12/13 Cancelled. No response. (1)follicle. IUI #5.1- 2/14. IVF Bound

********************SAIF/ PAIF/ ALL ARE WELCOME***********************
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks so much Sunni01. I was getting very worried that I was the first to do the different lab thing.  I was only trying to avoid being late for work AGAIN. For the lab draw on Monday, I know which lab I'm going to. lol Also, the nurse called me & left a message that my progesterone went up to 14. I have no idea if that is good, ok, or not.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"