C-sections
Options

Incision still hurts 7 1/2 months post c-section

I had a rough recovery.  Two weeks pp, my incision opened due to a hematoma.  A nurse came to my home daily until eight weeks pp to pack it.  I had a lot of pain through about 4 months pp, until I started wearing form fitting underwear to support the area.  They're real sexy... not.  Believe it or not, they helped a ton.

Fast forward to 7.5 months pp.  My incision is itchy again and I have sharp, shooting pain, especially when I'm on my feet a lot.  The area is really sensitive, too.  I'm still wearing my sexy undies but they're not as supportive as before.  They're still on pretty tight, though.  

For those who had rough recoveries, did you still feel itch, pain and sensitivity this much after your c-section?  Should I be concerned?  I emailed my doctor this morning and I'm waiting to hear back but I thought I'd ask you guys as well.

TIA 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Incision still hurts 7 1/2 months post c-section

• Options

I had a long recovery as well. I had an infection until about 8 weeks pp, nothing like what you have described though! I had a lot of pain until about 3 months after... and from there it gradually got better. Now at 10 months pp I still have a lot of t

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

It took me forever to recover and for my incision to heal as well, it kept opening up and getting infected. 

I still have moments when it burns or itches in a certain spot. However, I do have pains under it on the left side wher

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"