Babies on the Brain
Options

Possible Signs

TTC since January. I always have sore BBs the week before my AF is due. This week, nothing. I am due to get it on Monday. My temp has stayed his and I have only had slight cramping. Anyone else have no sore BBs prior to getting a positive test?!?!

Re: Possible Signs

• Options
    I didn't this time or with Aidan.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • Options

imageJenV724:
    TTC since January. I always have sore BBs the week before my AF is due. This week, nothing. I am due to get it on Monday. My temp has stayed his and I have only had slight cramping. Anyone else have no sore BBs prior to getting a positive test?!?!

I am brand new to this site and have been seeing abbreviated words that I dont understand. What do these mean? DD HB, so on!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    My symptoms were very early, before missed period. Very thirsty after having wine, crazy thirsty. Slight nausea and then sore breasts and fatigue. Cramping as well. It felt a lot like my period was coming but never did, and I just felt a little different, maybe slightly motherly. Hard to explain but you may experience it very differently. Good luck to you! There's a book I found called making babies: a proven 3 month guide... I read it and it literally took us three months to conceive. Link below. Check it out and again, good luck!!
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/0316024503
  • Options

its hard to say sometimes, everyone is so different!

you will probably just have to wait a few days, if your period doesn't show up I would test. I am a few days late [3] I haven't had any signs until yesterday when my boobs starts to hurt. Bodys are weird sometimes. I hope you hear good news! but we have been TTC for 1.5 years. I lost my pregnancy in feb at 9 weeks. Just hang in there, don't stress, drink lots of water, and take a prenatal vitamin so when you do get pregnant your body has started to work up all it's good stuff for you and baby!!

keep us posted!!!

• Options
    image JenV724:

I am brand new to this site and have been seeing abbreviated words that I dont understand. What do these mean? DD HB, so on! 

Check out the Bump Board Glossary. Scroll all the way down and you'll see it in the green bar on the left. 

Married June 2012
    DH: 31 Me: 30 dx PCOS 2001
    Surprise BFP 12/8/13 EDD 8/14/14
    Stroke: 3/15/14 dx expressive aphasia: had to relearn how to communicate
    Charlotte Joy Born 8/9/14

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"