September 2011 Moms
Options

Headbutts

Does anyone have a headbutter?

Sometirmes I seriously fear for my head and face. K tricks me, he will lean in and kiss me a few times the head butt me. He does not hold back. It hurts so bad. 

Is this a "boy" thing? Or do I just have a maniac? 

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Headbutts

• Options
    Hahaha don't worry most kids do it. Matt does it. He would headbutt my head, led, knees... anywhere he can headbutt me hahaha or H or anyone for that matter :P

• Options
    Owen does not do it thank goodness! I do not want a broken nose. He will sometimes throw it back though and I need to dodge it
    336a Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    J head butts my stomach. Yowch!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    A is a head butter. I will think he is leaning in for a hug or kiss and then bam! He thinks it is hysterical. He starts out soft and then does it harder. I am trying to break him of this habit quickly! 
    "From the moment I first saw you, the second that you were born, I knew that you were the love of my life" Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Me: 35, DH: 40
    TTC # 2 since 8/13, Dx: unexplained secondary infertility
    Clomid cycles 7/14 & 8/14= BFN
    IUI # 1 (clomid) 8/27/14= BFN
    IUI # 2 (clomid and follistim) 9/25/14= BFN
    IUI # 3 (femara and follistim) 10/23/14= BFN
    IUI # 4 (femara and follistim) 11/20/14= BFN
    12/12/14- saline sono shows two polyps
    2/15- two uterine polyps and "schmutz" (RE's words) removed
    8/15- surprise BFP! Beta #1 70 Beta #2 150 
  • Options
    L has started doing this too.  The other day she headbutted the back of my head and it hurt for a good half hour afterward.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"