September 2011 Moms

Ever have one of those moments?

Ever have one of those moments, where you swear you had an article of clothing, but can't find it anywhere?

well, I just put away a load of H's laundry and heard something scape when I pushed the drawer back in. So I finagled out and found:

a shirt, sweat pants, swim trunks, six pair of socks, bag of screws that belong to something important but don't know what, and a belt with the tags still on it.

so, I decided to check my dresser and found:

a pair of socks, a bra, a panty, my two favorite pajama pants and a pair of leggings!

I knew I didn't get rid of those and just couldn't find them anywhere!

I have no idea how all that stuff fit under the bottom drawer. So today's lesson, pull out your bottom drawer and see what's hiding! 

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Ever have one of those moments?

• Hahahahahahahahaha that happens. The last time that happened to me was witg a pair of stockings I bought. They were still in their package and I put them in a drawer. A couple of days before my trip with H I couldn't find them. I asked H a million times i

• I don't have a dresser but it seems I find something that's been lost forever every time we move.

I lost a shirt like 5 years ago after I'd only worn it once. I still haven't found that dang thing. I think someone stole it out of the dryer in ou

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"