Late Term and Child Loss

Anxious & scared!

My son Makai was born sleeping 1 month & 1 week ago @ 38w2d via c/s & I'm having such a hard time shutting my mind off. I'm so anxious to start trying again...but my husband I decided to wait until Sept. That'll give us 6 months from the date. But now I'm super paranoid that there will be a repeat! I don't know how women do it. Sometimes I just lay in bed thinking about the worst. I pray, I try to talk myself down from my paranoia, I read similar stories to mine, but sometimes none of it helps. What's worse, the Dr's still have no explanation for what happend. I just wish I had something to look out for next time. The idea that my baby's heart could just stop @ anytime for no reason is terrifying! Needed to vent.

Re: Anxious & scared!

• I'm very sorry for your loss of Makai. Henry passed away the day after your son and I have the same feelings you do. DH and I want to try again in June, but I am so worried what people will think. Will they think I'm trying to replace him? Never. For me,
  • Welcome to the board and I'm so sorry you have had to join us here! We all understand what your going through so vent away! Take it easy on yourself and let yourself grieve. Hugs!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Met DH 10.10.10-- Surgery 05.20.11 removal of left ovary/fall tube due to tumor-- Married DH 04.14.12-- First bfp 09.05.12 -- EDD 05.08.13-- Preeclampsia took my angel at 31 weeks 03.07.13-- Currently trying for our rainbow!
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I am so sorry for the loss of your sweet baby boy, Makai. I always hate to welcome a new member to this board. Just know that we all understand what it is like to lose a child.

In regards to TTC, the best advice I can give is to take your time. I

BFP #1 12.24.07 - DD born @ 39w1d on 08.26.08
    BFP #2 08.04.11 - DD born still @ 37w3d on 03.25.12

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TTC #3 since May 2012

BFP #3 12.29.12 - CP @ 4w2d on 01.02.13
    BFP #4 10.17.13 - CP @ 4w2d on 10.23.13

BFP #5 04.06.14 - MMC 05.07.14

No longer trying to conceive.

image    http://oi40.tinypic.com/15czrid.jpg     image

• I am so sorry you lost Makai. It is a horrible reality that we have to face without our sweet ones in our arms.

My DH and I were ready to jump back onto the baby wagon immediately as well, but were also faced with the distressing thoughts of loo

Lilypie - (qptF)

"Elsie Irene was born sleeping at 35w 6d on December 8, 2012. Mommy and Daddy miss you sweet girl."

• Ticker warning

To start I'm so sorry for the loss of your precious son. Like you, dh and I wanted to start ttc soon after our loss. The love we had for our son was just floating around out there and we needed somewhere to put it. We

• I am so sorry for your loss. Unfortunately, we all know what it is like. We were ready right away too...I like how PP said, we had all this love floating around and needed somewhere to put it. We're all ready for a baby...her room was all set. We're of

Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image image

My Blog

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

BFP# 1 7/7/12 Beautiful DD born still at 36 weeks 5 days on 3/2/13
    Diagnosed with PCOS in 2005. Started Metformin July 2013

BFP # 2 8/7/14 EDD 4/22/15
    Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards