Pre-School and Daycare

Cute lunch check-in

Another week of lunches! I can't believe how quickly the school year is coming to an end. It will be nice to make lunch and serve it straight away, rather than having to pack it for transport to school.

Pandas! On the left are ham and fresh pineapple. The right has a PBhoney sandwich (cut with a CuteZCute sandwich cutter), some popcorn "chips" (that DD didn't like), a container of dried cranberries and cheese slices in a small silicone.

Rock paper scissors! I made a homemade sealed sandwich and sliced it in half to fit in this container. I wrote the words on disposable sushi grass with a few fun picks (I didn't even realize what they were when I bought them!). That container also has a Babybel cheese, carrot sticks and a cucumber chunk with a little design carved in. More yummy pineapple on the bottom (the mini fork is from Party City).

Another generic garden theme. I had an idea for how I wanted to make this. It didn't work out, but for some reason DD absolutely loved this design and raved about it the entire way home. I used the smaller container to cut out the sandwich to fit in the larger container. There's PB/honey, a bird container with dried cranberries, carrot sticks and a few PB pretzels (the cute little leaf keeps the pretzels dry). More pineapple!

Ugly bunnies! Our cupboards were a little bare and there is way too much going on in this container! From the top right we have a container of dried cherries, carrots, cucumber, PB/honey sandwiches with fruit leather details, cashews, cheese stick, more carrots and some ham. Ack! Ugly!

Hawaiian theme day at DD's school. Too bad we just ran out of pineapple!!! There are two gigantic strawberries, ham & cheese sandwiches with hula girl picks, cucumbers and a container with PB pretzels and a few mini cookies.

Have a great weekend and PIP your fun lunches here!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Cute lunch check-in

• I know I say this like a broken record, but you really need to put these up on a blog.  Or at least pinterest.  They're too pretty to not be shared with those who love food pictures or fun food ideas.

Hell, at this point, I'm ready to do it for you and call the blog "Some Lady On The Bump's Super Awesome Lunch Pictures That You Wish You'd Do For Your Kids, Too"

Kind of a long title. I'll work on it.

• :) Such kind words! I've really thought about a blog, but I kind of like the fleeting "catch them while you can" nature of this forum! But mostly, I'm just lazy.
  • Loading the player...
  • It's not fun to be up all night, but you did some great work! Those Spiderman and Angry Bird Babybels are amazing!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"