Eco-Friendly Family
Options

Liquid multi-vitamin

Hi, I am looking for a liquid multi-vitamin for my LO that contains iron.  However, I want one without artificial flavors and dyes...any recommendations?  Thank you!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Liquid multi-vitamin

• Options
    I'm looking for the same thing. I had the hardest time finding anything liquid, so I ended up with a chewable that I crush up and put in DD's yogurt. But, i would still love to find a liquid if I can.

• Options

I've been giving my one year old Nature's Plus Animal Parade Baby Plex for infants and I just checked out their site and they also have multis with iron. Here's a link for the animal parade line

https://naturesplus.com/animal-parade.php

Years ago I used to take their Source of Life energy powder as my multi and had taken their multivitamin tablets on occasion and have always been satisfied with their quality. My daughter loves the taste of the liquid vitamin and I know that one has no artificial sweeteners. You'd have to take a look at the labels (which are posted on the link above). The only other liquid vitamins I used with her were the TriViSol which smelled to me like those horribly sweet gums like Bubbalicious we chewed as kids. Bleck! Hence the reason I switched to the nature's plus. 

Hope this is helpful!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"