August 2011 Moms

FFFC

Today Michaela is going to be a TV kid. I have a ton of cleaning to do and most of it is in her room. And with a Helpy McHelperton at my side I don't get much done. So Disney Jr a cup of juice and a bowl od fishies it is.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: FFFC

• I have one this week. My DH has recently started smoking again and I'm bitter about it. The FFFC part of that is my bitterness has nothing to do with his health. He will usually smoke a cigarette or two in the evening to help him relax, so it's nothing ex
  • imagekikalynne:
    I have one this week. My DH has recently started smoking again and I'm bitter about it. The FFFC part of that is my

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • imagekikalynne:
    I have one this week. My DH has recently started smoking again and I'm bitter about it. The FFFC part of that is my
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I'm having a love affair.....with salted caramel flavored frozen yogurt.

I'm normally "meh" about salted caramel flavored things, but this yogurt....mmmmm.....

We've been going for frozen yogurt when we go out on Saturdays, so DS has been g

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• And now I feel horrid about posting something even slightly deragatory about my DH. Crap. Quick, somebody confess something scandalous!
  • I hate putting Otis' creams on him.  He flucking HATES going through the process, so he yells, cries, screams, squirms and rolls to avoid it.  He gets his lotions everywhere, they're greasy as all hell...  it's just a mess.

Not onl

Prudence
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Otis
     Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Hank 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"