Colorado Babies
Options

Fort Collins moms-to-be?

I'm 6w4d and I just wanted to reach out to see if there are any FOCO moms who want to connect.

This is our first and I'm due mid December!  

Re: Fort Collins moms-to-be?

• Options

Hi there!

I am in fort collins and 8 weeks and 3 days alone, due early december. My first real OB appt is May 10th...the big day in my mind! Also my first and it is starting to feel more real...and I am sooo tired!

Talk to you soon,

Kristen

• Options
    Hi ladies!

I am not in Fort Collins but very similar to both of you. This is our first and we are due right at Christmas! Kristen I am so tired as well you are not alone girl!

Jessica
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Hey,

I am due November 27th.  Also a FTM and go between amazed, shocked, freaked out, etc.  I have always been a worse case scenario persona and over think things so this early part scares me.  I am sure once i feel kicks i will be better. 

• Options
    So I finally had my first appt with a midwife at PVH and heard the heartbeat! It's officially a real deal :)
  • Options
    My name is Ashley and I am 12.5 weeks due the end of December and would love to meet some mommas to be here in Fort Collins.  Would you ladies be down to meet up sometime soon?
  • Options
    would you like to get together sometime?
  • Options
    Hi ladies! I am in north Loveland, if y'all decide to meet up sometime send me a message! I'm at 22weeks and due December 17th!

Hope everyone is doing well!!
  • Options
    I live just outside of FoCo. I'm FTM and my LO was born 8/1 at NCMC in Greeley. I'd , be down for a meet and greet.

image  image 

BFP #1 11/26/2012, EDD 8/7/2013, Elise Anne born 8/1/2013
    BFP #2 8/21/2014, EDD 4/11/2015, M/C 9w5d, D&C 9/17/2014
  • Options
    I'm also a FTM in Greeley, my LO was born 4/25 and would be interested in meeting with other moms sometime. 
  • Options
    I am due the 28th of December, would you like to get together?  I live in fort collins 970-819-4775 is my cell- shoot me a text!
  • Options
    Hi ladies. My LO was born 8/19. We live in fort collins. Would love to meet up with some new mommies
  • Options
    Vallinocable...Ashley, I sent you a text today.
  • Options
    Hey ladies! I'm right in old town Fort Collins, I'm about to be 6w and this is my first! Very excited and very nervous. Would love to meet up with some other new moms to be and chat!
  • Options
    Mshastany: i just had my babe but, would love to meet up. I'm right in town
  • Options
    Ahunt: awesome would love to meet and grab coffee. I'm off mon and tues. email me. Mshastany@gmail.com
  • Options
    Mshastany: i sent you an email earlier.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"