Health & Exercise

arnegard and other double stroller users

I know there is another double stroller post just below, but I am seriously considering purchasing this stroller, and I need some opinions, here is the link

https://www.walmart.com/ip/InStep-Safari-Double-Jogging-Stroller-Gray-and-Green/15689707?findingMethod=rr

from the reviews people said it was heavy and took up alot of room.  That is not very important to me, I have the room in my SUV, and plan on lifting weights, so the weight issue is just extra exercise for me.

I just hate making such an important purchase online, when I cannot try it out myself.  Also, the price seems almost too good to be true.  $135 for a double stroller seems like a steal, and I am scared there is something missing from it.  Does this look like a good buy, for those of you that do run with your double stroller? i know arnegard recomendded and InStep, but not sure if this is a bad one.

Thanks for any help, and sorry for another stroller post, I am sure you get alot on here.

BabyFruit Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: arnegard and other double stroller users

• I just bought that exact stroller in a single (2 older girls will be in FT school in the fall).

I had the older version In Step Double that I just sold to a friend (it didn't have separate sun shades or trays (parent or kid).

I would buy it

• imageArnegard:

I just bought that exact stroller in a single (2 older girls will be in FT school in the fall).

I had the olde

BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"