Preemies

Teething and other milestones...

Hey Mamas!  My daughter was born at 28 weeks and she is coming home from the NICU tomorrow!!!!!!  I've been thinking a lot about what to expect in terms of teething and other milestones since I'll be taking over her care now.  I know that motor milestones will generally follow her adjusted age for a while.  My question is, do other milestones also generally follow more closely with adjusted age?  For example, DD is 2 months actual...should I expect her to start teething in the next month or so (which would be close to her due date)?  This might be a stupid question, but something I've been curious about so TIA everyone!! 

Re: Teething and other milestones...

• This is one of those every baby is different things. Dd was born at 27 weeks and is now 10 months, 7 months adjusted. She typically hits milestones between her actual and adjusted ages. When she was younger it was closer to adjusted, but she is catching u
  • Teething and other milestones vary so, so much, even will full-term babies. My suggestion is to use the adjusted age, so that you don't drive yourself crazy. But even with the adjusted age, it can vary by months. I wouldn't worry about anything unless

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"