May 2012 Moms
Options

One year photos

Are you doing anything special for your LOs one year photos? In addition to some new shots, I've been toying with the idea of trying to re create some of her newborn shots using the same props and things. Sortof like a "see how much she's grown" thing. Would that be totally lame and cheesy?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: One year photos

• Options
    I love that idea!

We're doing a cake smash and some other idea I found on pinterest. I'm going to tie some balloons to a laundry basket and make it look like she's about to fly away. Hopefully it will turn out cute.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Options

That's really cute!

We already started his photos. There is a field of blue bells that come out here. They don't last long, so we took those photos a week ago. Those were more like 11.5 months, opps. The rest I'm doing on or around the actually

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    A friend of DH's is a professional photographer who wants to expand his profile into babies/maternity so we'll be using him for her cake smash/birthday shoot. I'm really excited for it. Went to a thrift sale last weekend and bought some outfits just for t
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options

Did her cake smash last weekend and I will have a canvas print up at her bday party (along w/ assorted 4x6 frames of all of her "monthly" photos).   i really want to put it in my siggy but i think i will wait til at least next week!  they cam

• Options
    I think that's a great idea! We plan to do our monthly shot with the big brown stuffed bear he has and just did a cake smash for thank you notes. I would also do another shoot with his sailor suit since I have a matching dress, but my aunt is in town a
  • Options
    When DD was 10 days old we took her pic laying on a blanket inside of the wheel well of our new combine.  So one of her 1 yr pics will be her sitting in it..she was wearing a white onesie and jean shorts so I will dress her the same way. 
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    My /Chart; BFP 3/8/11 CP 3/16/11; 7/11 HSG & S/A both clear;
    Cycle 12~ 50 mg Clomid=BFP 9/9/11, Beta #1=280 & Beta #2=1513, 6w3d hb=122 bpm/ 8w2d hb=186 bpm/12w2d could not hear hb had a 3rd u/s and got to see the hb. 16w2d heard the hb! 156 bpm. A/S 1/3=girl
    <a href="http://www.thenest.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=HTML&utm_campaign=tickers" title="Home D
  • Options

We did a smash cake picture and another one with casual clothes on.  I just got the CD in the mail from our photographer!  I love the pictures!

I don't think using the same props is lame.  I have seen friends do it on FB from month

Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersimageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"