Plus Size Maternity Clothes — The Bump
Detroit Babies

Plus Size Maternity Clothes

I am still early in the pregnancy but I have been looking for maternity clothes. I am plus size (18-20) and tall. I need at least a 32" length if not 34". I cannot find these anywhere! Please help. I would like to get some before I absolutely need them. I can wear capris throughout the summer but come Sept-Dec I will need jeans/pants.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Plus Size Maternity Clothes

• I bought my plus size maternity pants online at Motherhood Maternity.

I thought their brand ran long. 

There is 2nd hand / resale maternity store on Woodward in Royal Oak.  I think its called Slightly Pregnant. You can get good prices there and try on clothes to check length.

TTC #1 for over 5 years - too many to count IF treatments (tried everything and anything), repeat miscarriages. Finally, Sticky Success!! B/G Twins arrived 2011. VOTE on my Name List Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Thank you :)
  • Loading the player...
  • imageKarlsSweetie05:
    I bought my plus size maternity pants onlinenbsp;at Motherhood Maternity. I thought their brand ran long.nbsp; There is 2nd hand / resale maternity store on Woodward in Royal Oak.nbsp; I think its called Slightly Pregnant.nbsp;You can get good prices there and try on clothes to check length.

I went to slightly pregnant and I thought they were really high priced. I shop 2nd hand store all the time. I also am in an 18. I went to motherhood at 12oaks and I hate ever pair of jeans I try on but I got an email from motherhood buy one get one so I went on line and order 2 pair of jeans and I love both of them. Good luck it suck not finding a good pair of jean
  • Good to know. My husband saw that place and mentioned it. I will just have to try jeans on I guess. I live in jeans and will not be too happy if I cannot wear them during pregnancy. 
  • Motherhood carries petite plus size in store so I would assume they also carry toll plus sized.

6 year old daughter

Fraternal boys born on May 11, 2013 at 36 weeks 4 days

• jl1111jl1111 member
    I am plus size not tall. I have had luck at motherhood, jcpenney (online only), and also kohls has plus size maternity online as well. I notice all the pants are too long for me. You might be fine with the pants at motherhood. I would try them on to see because I have to hem all of them unless they are petite. 
  • Yep ...right in the same boat with you! I am 5'8" and a 18-20. Motherhood only sells petite plus size jeans at Lakeside (in Sterling Heights). Now it's going to look a little funny, but I recomend just trying them on to see what size fits best for your body and ignore the fact that you look like you have a childs pair of pants on and then go order the regular size online. That's what I did and it turned out great!

Mom+Dad+Josie+May 2015=2 under 2!!!!  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards