Preemies
Options

twins in nicu, what did you do as a couple for fun?

Hello ladies,

I have mono/mono twins girls on the way, they are taking them at 32 weeks and we already know they will be in the NICU. Even though I dont want to leave them all the time, the hospital doesnt have an overnite stay for beds in the hospital. I have read you need to time for yourself and your DH, what did you guys do for fun in order to stay connected and get away for a minute of the NICU?

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: twins in nicu, what did you do as a couple for fun?

• Options
    We take day trips to places around the hospital - the mall, aquarium, etc. That way we get some time but we don't feel too far from the hospital. GL to you and if you get a chance come let us know how your sweet girls are doing!

I'm not new. I just hate The Bump. 

• Options
    Our NICU had very strict visiting hours. I think they were 11 to 2 and 4 to 8with a shift change from 6 to 7 that we would not be able to be there for . We would go out to lunch or dinner and go home and watch movies. We would also work on lo's room a
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Normally we grab dinner either before visiting the NICU or afterwards. I had a hard time focusing on anything other than my girls, so I never was able to get into any watching TV. Unless you count the midnight pumping.

Praying for you and LO's.

• Options
    Our hospital was in a city with alot of really great restaurants.  Going out to dinner together was our escape.  Sometimes we ent to a little hole in a wall type place and other times we went to a fine dining restaurant.  I
    mom to V; 25 weeker born at 1lb 7oz
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

www.virginiakkent.blogspot.com

• Options
    Thanks for the advice ladies really apperciated. I need to check of NICU visiting hours I heard they were strict to as well.
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"