Eco-Friendly Family

Arbonne

What are Ur thoughts? They say they are paraben, pthalate free and all vegan, safe. But there seem to have a lot if chemicals and ewg only had limited info.

Do u have a skincare line u recommend?
Thx!
Lilypie First Birthday tickersBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary

Re: Arbonne

• Hi there!

Actually - I know a lot about Arbonne, because I researched them when looking for my own needs. And you're correct - there are a lot of toxins in the brand. Arbonne also refused to sign the "compact for safe cosmetics", a pledge put together by EWG  not only to make safer products, but also to provide greater transparency to consumer. I use (and now sell) the Ava Anderson brand. All of the products score a "0" in the EWG database, and they work fabulously. For comparison - I always point people to a comparison of Arbonne/Ava baby shampoo...

Arbonne Baby Hair & Body Wash ingredients -
    Lauryl Glucoside
    Cocamidopropyl Betaine
    PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate
    PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate
    Butylene Glycol
    Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract
    Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract
    Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter
    Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract
    Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract
    Plantago Major Leaf Extract Plant
    Retinyl Palmitate
    Ascorbyl Palmitate
    Tocopheryl Acetate
    Hydrogenated Lecithin
    Panthenol
    Triethanolamine
    Citric Acid
    Sodium Chloride
    Phenoxyethanol
    Caprylyl Glycol
    Ethylhexylglycerin
    Hexylene Glycol
    Potassium Sorbate
    Sodium Benzoate
    Sorbic Acid
    Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil
    Cedrus Atlantica Bark Oil
    Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil
    Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil
    Dipteryx Odorata Seed Extract
    Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Leaf Oil
    Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil Plant
    Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Oil

VS. Ava Anderson Baby wash/shampoo -
    Cocos nucifera (organic coconut) oil
    Olea europaea (organic olive) oilA
    Aloe barbadensis (organic aloe) leaf juice
    Kosher vegetable glycerin
    Butyrospermun parkii (organic shea) butter
    lavender and chamomile essential oils
    Calendula officinalis (organic calendula) extract

Good for you for doing your research! It's all about the ingredients, not the marketing as you know! And unfortunately, companies can make claims of being "natural", "healthy" and "organic"....without really being safe.

Do you know what toxic chemicals are lurking in your current products? Check them at www.ewg.org. For fantastic skin, body, baby and home products WITHOUT hazardous chemicals, visit www.AvaAndersonMA.com
  • jshfjshf member
    Wow, that is great!  I'll def check it out.  Thx!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • You're welcome! It's eye-opening, right?!
    Do you know what toxic chemicals are lurking in your current products? Check them at www.ewg.org. For fantastic skin, body, baby and home products WITHOUT hazardous chemicals, visit www.AvaAndersonMA.com
  • I COMPLETELY AGREE with TOP INGREDIENT comparison. I too did my extensive research on Arbonne because I was so close to being convinced it was a good product but the ingredients didn't prove so and I almost wanted to overlook them. I was really on the hunt to find truly Organic Vegan Natural to the core and almost gave up since it seemed too good to be true until I ran into the database as well giving it the benefit of the doubt w/a error window where I found Ava Anderson Non Toxic, a dream come true I could not believe they exist and that I hadn't heard about it. Makes sense as its innovative, recent and VERY REAL. We who are truly looking for health and safety for our families and others will look into AVA ANDERSON products and read the truth. I am committed to share awareness of this AMAZING product we all crave to use! It's all about our health and taking matters into our hands and not the deceiving product market industry. Time to wake up and smell the TOXINS!
    Check out the 14yr old who made it happen for us: avaandersonnontoxic.com/arelyposz
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"