Adoption

Prayer Request

Hi.  I've never done this before, but I do believe in the power of prayer and positive thoughts, so if you could, please pray we find M's first mom alive this week.  I received a very detailed letter from our lawyer about his efforts, and it's not looking good.

M has no idea we are doing this, and yet she's been on his mind and in his dreams a lot.  The other night he dreamt he went looking for her when he was older, and a cop told him she had died. He was a mess all day yesterday as a result.  It's very possible his dream may be the reality. 

Re: Prayer Request

• I am so sorry that it is not looking good. T&P

Mother of two wonderful boys! Blessed through adoption.

• Praying for you guys!

Our Adoption Blog & Fundraising Efforts

Heading to China in November 2014 to bring our son home!

• Loading the player...
  • Praying that he will have strength and peace, no matter the outcome
  • I hope you have a positive outcome. You will definitely be in my thoughts.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I hope that they are able to find his first mom, and that she is okay.
  • Lots and lots of good thoughts coming your way!!!!
  • I've been praying all day. HUGS.
    Married on 3.20.2004. It took 30 month, 2 failed adoptions and IVF for our first miracle. We have had 9 foster kids since he was born and started the domestic adoption process when he was 10 month old, we had 4 failed matches in that time. After our daughter was born we brought her home and spent 2 weeks fearing we might lose her because of complications that came up. But Praise God all went through and she is ours forever! Expecting again after IVF Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers image
  • Praying for y'all
  • He didn't find her, and returns to Lima tomorrow morning. The social worker at M's old orphanage said she'll let us know of she hears anything or sees her, but at this point, it's pretty much a lost cause.

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers

• You have been on my mind and in my prayers a lot this week. I'm so sorry it wasn't better news. I hope that someday you guys will have answers and in the meantime I pray for healing and peace. Xo
  • much prayer.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • IRRIRR member
    imageCaptainSerious:

He didn't find her, and returns to Lima tomorrow morning. The social worker at M's old orphanage said she'll l

Failed Matches - December 2012, May 2013, December 2013
    Moved on to  gestational surrogacy with a family friend who is our angel and due 7/23/15

• So sorry that he could not find her and that you don't have positive news to share with M.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2, Operative hysteroscopy March 2011; IVF #1 long lupron protocol April 2011-cancelled due to poor response; IVF #2 flare protocol May 2011=hospitalization due to abdominal hemorrhage during ER and no fert due to MFI issues. Moving onto international adoption from Moldova January 2013!
  • Oh my I'm so sorrry to hear that. Is that the end of it for now? Does that mean that the search is over? I was really hoping for some good news, I've been thinking about you so much.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"