VBAC

VBAC after tummy tuck?

I had our first child at the end of 2006 vaginally. We then suffered 3 losses so I turned to weight loss surgery to try to get healthy and give us a better shot at a bigger family. In April 2011 I gave birth to our daughter via emergency csection. I had several issues with all the loose skin around my abdomen so I went ahead with the tummy tuck to have it removed in Oct 2011. At that time, we truly thought our family was complete. However, I'm now 19 weeks pregnant with our 3rd. In the process of the tummy tuck, my csection scar was removed and my stomach muscles were tightened. My question is, do you think it's at all possible to deliver this little guy vaginally? I'm not entirely opposed to another csection and would just go ahead with the tubal while they're in there. But I'd prefer to deliver vaginally. Opinions?
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: VBAC after tummy tuck?

• The tummy tuck procedure really had nothing to do with your c-section. The scar removal was just the skin, they did not go into your abdomen or do anything with your uterus. This should not change your VBAC chances one bit. I had a tummy tuck before my first pregnancy and am still planning on a VBAC.
    Pregnancy Ticker

M/C #2 - October 2016
    MMC #1 - April 2016

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Thank you! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"