One & Done: Only child

Intro

My name is Melissa and I'm new to posting here but have lurked for a while. Just last night we decided to be OAD. We are parents to Willow Mae. She is 14 months and is the most beautiful little girl on earth! I hope to learn here and gain support in our decision. Thanks for having me! 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Intro

• Hello! I'm new here too. I pretty much knew I would only have one, but now we are sure. Nice to meet you!
  • Welcome! I feel so good that this board is here for us to support one another! 

• Loading the player...
  • Me too! I find that a lot of people in my life are not very supportive of the one and done so I am glad I found this board
  • Welcome :)
    E+C
    (+ hers and his, ages 13 & 8)
    TTC
  • ::fist bump::

Hey, love!! Welcome to the board!! I'm so glad you're here. :) 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Welcome! I love your daughter's name!
  • I am newish here as well...may I ask how you made the decision? My DH and I have a 5 month old DD and are on the fence. I always imagined myself with 2 kids, but DD has not been the easiest baby. Sorry if this hijacks your thread...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Welcome! As you'll see I'm in the minority here as I'm still expecting our one and only. But this board has been really supportive as I'm already dealing with people's comments that come with only wanting one (We have multiple reasons, some of which are m
  • Welcome! I'm OAD to a 3 y/o DD.
  • Welcome to this very friendly and supportive board.
  • Welcome! We are OAD with a 3 1/2 year old son.
    Married 4/12/08 DS born 11/17/2009 via c-section at 39 weeks. 11/12/2011 BFP #2!! m/c 7w5d. 2/28/2012 BFP #3 Beta #1-12dpo = 18; Beta #2-16dpo = 185; Beta #3-18dpo = 505. EDD 11/10/2012. Ectopic discovered at 5w4d. D&C followed by methotrexate.
  • Thank You for all the warm welcomes! I feel all warm and fuzzy about this board!
    Satly, I can not figure out how to put something cute at the bottom. This isn't quite as easy as FB but I still want to drop by and chat from time to time.

We m

• KL777KL777 member

Welcome!  I didn't even know this board was here until today!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic image

• imagemelissac32@yahoo.com:

Thank You for all the warm welcomes! I feel all warm and fuzzy about this board!
    Satly, I can not fi

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Welcome, I feel that this board has made me more confident in our OAD decision.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"