One & Done: Only child
Options

Traveling

I'm currently packing for a long weekend trip (via airplane) to visit my husband's family.  The process of packing and thinking about another flight with DS makes me once again sure that having more than one child is not for me.  I can hardly share a suitcase with just one little guy! 

On an unrelated note, I just had to share this pic.  This is DS's first bike ride with dad, and he LOVES it.  Giggles the whole time.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Traveling

• Options

What kind of carrier/seat is that?

We have a pull-behind trailer but it scares me to death.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Your son is so cute!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Tulips--thanks.

The seat is a "WeeRide Kangaroo", and you can get it on Amazon.  It was the only one I think I really felt 100% comfortable with.  DH  says it's perfectly comfortable for him to ride with. 

• Options

Awww, how precious is he?!

And I totally get ya. Traveling is tough enough with one, eh? That's probably why my parents never took us many places :/

E+C
    (+ hers and his, ages 13 & 8)
    TTC
  • Options
    Let us know how the flight goes. We live four hours from ILs. The drive is tough. I can't imagine not being able to let him take breaks and run around. My dad lives in Florida. We are starting to get te Disney bug and may fly down in a few years. Your son
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I totally agree! I have a sister that lives 4hrs away by plane and it's a 2 hour drive to the airport... all in all it's a 8+ hour day of travel. Thankfully, Ella does really well with it, but I can't imagine trying to do it with 2 of her... if I had a

• Options

Thanks all!

Hopefully this flight goes smoother than the first one he ever took last summer where we missed our flight due to standing in security lines for over two hours.  We had to wait in the airport for 14 more hours until we coul

• Options
    imageferris0906:

Thanks all!

Hopefully this flight goes smoother than the first one he ever took last summer where we m

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"