Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

acid reflux??!

My little one may have acid reflux or a milk allergy. The doc put him on zantac and said maybe we should switch to soy formula but otherwise not much help. He's got a horrible cough that isn't cold related and gets really fussy towards night. Does anyone have experience with this and can tell me more about it and more importantly how long it lasts??

Re: acid reflux??!

• Options
    My son is 4 1/2 months old.  He has always spit up much more than other babies and always has to wear a bib because of that. He would also get really fussy in the late afternoon.  A month ago he got diarhea and no matter what we d
  • Options
    The cough could be from either the acid reflux, or a milk allergy (stuffiness, mucous are common). Does he have a rash, mucousy poops, or excessive spit up? Those are also common signs of a milk protein allergy/sensitivity.
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Uggghh...we know this well.  LO was on enfamil gentlease and was moved to soy.  The gentlease did not sit well with her at all.  A week after going on it (prosobee) she went on Zantac. She still needs the Zantac - 2x per day.  If she d
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"