June 2012 Moms
Options

Anyone not planning a birthday party?

Due to family drama I am strongly considering not throwing a first birthday party. I'm ready to just have a cake with H and DS.

Anyone else planning something other than a traditional party?

Second time moms, if you didn't throw a party for your first,did you regret it later?
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Anyone not planning a birthday party?

• Options
    We probably aren't.  We are moving out of state in a few weeks.  DS got sick right before his 1st birthday, so we ended up only having a family get together.  We had planned on having just a small party with a few friends.  No regrets.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    For DD1 I made cupcakes and it was just the three of us at home. My family is 8-10 hours (driving) away and H's family is across the country. It just didn't make sense to ask them to come such a long way for one day. I don't regret it one bit. We wil
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    it is just going to be the three of us.. :)
    image Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We only invite grandparents, my sister and family and my BIL to 1st and 2nd bdays. It's not a huge deal and we just grill out. I do get a small cake and smash cake for the 1st bday.
    BFP 12/23/07, M/C 1/25/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I am casually planning. Nothing big. We are celebrating DD first and SD's 10th b-days together. It should be interesting.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options

We are planning to celebrate with just the 3 of us... We are going to stay at a Disney resort and have breakfast with Mickey...I felt that DS wouldn't get as much attention if we through a party because we would be too busy tending to guests..I I want

• Options
    Thanks for the responses ladies.

I'm leaning towards something with just the three of us. I was originally going to do a small party with immediate family only.

But then the drama started over us not being able to find a date tha
  • Options
    imagedrbethc:
    We are planning to celebrate with just the 3 of us... We are going to stay at a Disney resort and have breakfast with Mick
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"