Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

What eye color does this look like to u?

Does this look like they will stay blue or are ya'll seeing like brown-ish by the pupils?  Anyone else have a LO who still had this color eye at 4 months old but it still ended up changing to brown or something??

The first picture is no flash (more of a true representation of what it looks like).  The 2nd one looks more blue (but uses flash so that is expected)

eye

eye2

Re: What eye color does this look like to u?

• Options
    They definitely look a lot on the blue side, my LOHas gone to more of a hazel but I think they will be brown when all is said and done.  My mom told me hers didn't turn brown til she was a year old so you may still have to wait and see.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker}
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker}
  • Options
    I would say blue, but like a pp said they could still change. My LO has blue eyes and I'm pretty sure they will stay that way. I hope so anyways! I have blue eyes but DH has green.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    They are dark, so my guess is that they will be brown or hazel. My son will probably have blue eyes and his eyes have gone lighter and lighter each day.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    They definitely look pretty blue but it's so hard to say. DS had blue eyes till around 5 months but over that time they got darker blue and eventually turned hazel. I was pretty convinced they would be hazel like mine but at 18 months they turned brown. D

• Options

With my first DS my pediatrician and I had a "guess this color" game at each appointment, ha ha. His went from that newborn blue to a darker nondescript color. At one point they even looked army green. Eventually, maybe around 8 months or so, it was ve

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"