6 Weeks Pregnant

No Sympthoms

im 6 weeks today and i am having no sympthoms other than sore breast. should i be worried.
I'm finally gonna be a mommy!

Re: No Sympthoms

• I wouldn't be unless you start bleeding. I am 5 weeks and 6 days and I have sore boobs and increased hunger, I should be starting the nausea/morning sickness by now but nothing. we are the lucky ones. if you already had blood work done and the doctor thinks its rising great with no issue, don't worry. be happy that you aren't vomiting or peeing every 20min!
  • I will be six weeks tomorrow, and my major symptom is sore breasts as well.  Week four I had alot of minor cramping...I am not an expert, but since I haven't had any bleeding or other out of the ordinary pains-I don't think we should be too worried.
  • Loading the player...
  • My only symptoms are sore breasts and exhaustion. I barely did anything today and I can barely keep my eyes open (it's only 10 pm!) I'm 6w5d and I'm not going to worry unless I start bleeding. Don't sweat it and enjoy not feeling bad! 
  • I'm in the same boat at u. I'm 6 weeks today too. I was talking to my mom and with her 2 pregnancies she had hardly any symptoms...no morning sickness at all. So maybe I'm hoping I'm that lucky too. Symptoms I have are very sore boobs and peeing more often. And minor cramps here and there. I guess lets keep our fingers crossed that we don't get more symptoms.
  • Yeah I don't even have my first appt till I'm 7.5 weeks and the don't even do blood work or have an ultrasound my 1st big physical is 12 weeks. So we are all fine unless of course we have major bleeding and bad cramping
  • I love you all!! I have been so worried over this as well... I'm just 6w and tiredness, sore boobs, minor cramps and lots of peeing have been my only symptoms... on mother's day I started having nausea, but it turned out to be a one-day event... and I was worried...

It is good to know I'm not the only one enjoying a symptom-free pregnancy at least at the moment.

I already had my 1st ob/gyn appt and have tests scheduled for this Saturday (normal bloodwork, plus glucose check as I have insulin resistance + PCOS) and our first ultrasound! hopefully we'll get to hear the heartbeat...

I will try and stay calm during this no-symptom phase! :D

Thanks all for sharing! it really really helps!!

It's my first pregnancy and I don't live in the same city as my parents so it's kind of lonely...  my siblings do live here (Mexico City) but my brother is 24 and doesn't care much and my little sister is 20 (she's studying to be a film producer so she isnt' around much either), and the sister I could share the most with (she's 27) is currently at Harvard, so no much time for talking...

You have all really become my support network and I thank you for it!!! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am 6 weeks. I had sore breasts before I even confirmed that I was pregnant and I've been very tired. As of this weekend though, I have no symptoms. Its soo weird.
    TTC SINCE 07/2012
    BFP POSITIVE 4/26/2013 (MC 5/20/2013) EDD 1/07/2014
    BFP 9/4/2014 Due Date 5/12/2015

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • jlh22jlh22 member

I'm 6 weeks today, also very sore breasts but that's about it! My doctor wanted to see me right away to get blood work started and he did an exam last week right at 5 weeks and said everything's looking great so like the other girls have said, apparently we're just lucky! Let's hope the feeling good stage lasts!!

• ME TOO!  I'm at 6 weeks tomorrow, and though the last couple weeks I had extreme fatigue, headaches, bloating hunger, nausea, sore chest, etc.....as of the last few days, I have had zero symptoms.  My chest even seems to have shrunk back.  It makes me so nervous!
  • I am also 6 weeks tomorrow!!  I have beast tenderness pretty bad that I have to now wear a sports bra to bed.  I was wearing the bralett- but that is a no go anymore.  I also have nipple sensitivity.  I did have cramping during week 5 but now that is gone.  All in all I feel freaking fantastic.  I have my u/s tomorrow!  Wish me luck!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• All of you ladies are so lucky. I was fine until a few days ago, right about when I hit the six week mark. Then, out of no where, I was struck with nausea and a horrible aversion to all meats. Just the thought makes me want to run to the bathroom.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • This is my second pregnancy, and at this point it's feeling very similar to my first.  Although I had some cramping and tummy troubles early on, at 6 weeks 2 days, I'm only feeling the exhaustion and sore breasts.  I remember the feeling of "helplessness" because I couldn't feel the baby move yet with my first pregnancy.  I thought I would know better what to expect and that I wouldn't be as worried with this one, but that is not the case.  Like you, I'm just going to stay positive.
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    December Siggy Challenge:

A Charlie Brown Christmas
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

imageimage
  • SJSLASJSLA member
    6w2d here, and no major symptoms except sore breasts, slight dizziness, and minor cramps. Can't stop worrying that I should be sicker!
    --------------
    "Practice any art, music, singing, dancing, acting, drawing, painting, sculpting, poetry, fiction, essays, reportage, no matter how well or badly, not to get money and fame, but to experience becoming, to find out what's inside you, to make your soul grow." --Kurt Vonnegut
  • I'm 6 weeks as of today. My only symptoms are sore boobs and very, very tired. I also had my first bout of morning sickness today :P ugh. 
     ***********************************************************************************************
      blogbutton badge!!!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • For those that are due in January, when do you think the Bump wil have our month board up?
     ***********************************************************************************************
      blogbutton badge!!!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • I'm 6 weeks today as well. I've had sore breasts and frequent trips to the washroom. I'm also STARVING! I have been eating all day and i feel like i haven't eaten in 6 weeks! I have also been fretting about not having nausea and constantly checking for blood as i too have been having mild cramping. I just have to keep thinking everything is going to be ok and as long as i wake up in the morning and my boobs hurt like heck and i'm starving i know my little one is still in there! Thanks for helping me feel better ladies!
  • I'm six weeks also, I only have minor cramping every now and then, and I get exhausted easily. My boobs still look the same and are not sore at all.
  • I am also worried too. I just read up on baby bump app that some women don't have symptoms of miscarriage. They find out on the first OB check up when the baby doesn't have a heartbeat. I am very nervous because my first OB check up is next week upon my 7th week. I was feeling more exhausted, had sore breasts, intense hunger pains. But now I don't feel these symptoms as much!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Also 6 weeks here! My only symptoms have been tender boobs, increased hunger/thirst and I'm soooooo tired! As long as the doc says everything's going well, try not to worry yourself. Everyone's different. :) Congrats. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • This is my second pregnancy and I'm only experiencing sore boobs,peein a lot n sleepiness,my husband keeps askin me if I'm sure that I'm pregnant,I already did 2 test n its positive,I'm so glad I'm not gettin those morning sickness!my first pregnancy was 3 mths of that,now I feel relieved abt not gettin that.
  • I am also at 6 weeks, 1 day, and am concerned.  I recently had a miscarriage (blighted ovum----it stopped growing on its own around 7 weeks but I didn't find out until I went in for my 8 week ultrasound).  During that pregnancy, I had all the symptoms (fatigue, frequent urination, very sore breasts, nausea, intense hunger).  With this current pregnancy (and trust me, I am terrified of the first ultrasound because of what happened last time!), I am hardly having any symptoms at all.  Only fatigue, where I have to take a nap in the middle of every day.  My boobs are bigger and nipples tender/sensitive, but they aren't hurting like last time.  My peeing isn't exactly impressive this time, either!  And I'm not starving all the time like before.

What I need to remember is that despite having all of the traditional symptoms last time, that baby was not a healthy baby and I lost it.  So maybe having symptoms doesn't necessarily mean that you're ok, and maybe we are all JUST FINE (and lucky!) that we aren't suffering from the torture....at least for now  :) 

• I am on my third pregnancy.... My first pregnancy, i had NO symptoms. I mean nothing! no sore boobs (they were heavy, but not sore), no nausea, no crazy hunger..... in fact if it wasn't for the missed period, I wouldn't have known.  My second pregnancy... I was sick from week 4-40.... getting sick on the day i delivered my daughter. Both of my children were born Happy and Healthy! So I wouldn't worry, enjoy it!!! Every pregnancy is different :) I'm 6 weeks into my final pregnancy and I have having some slight nausea, and tired, but that's it.
  • My only symptoms so far are crabbiness and a bad case of short-term memory loss. Physically, nada, which is a nice change from my first pregnancy, admittedly.
    Lilypie - (KUub)  Lilypie - (x7FR)

Daisypath - (cVUA)   Daisypath - (CnD8)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"