Single Parents
Options

more bad news

my car has been shaking..rattling. i got it looked out. first of all my ignition nodes are out, and they have to be replaced. they are 100 bucks..each. just for the parts. and that has to be fixed before they can even see what's the problem with the rattling and fix that. being single, already poor, and a baby on the baby...it's just so overwhelming. i already don't have anything yet for my daughter..but with her on the way, i need a reliable car. i just don't know what to do. I don't have many people or family to rely on. I'm ready to break down and cry...
Liliana Seraphina born 9/5/2103

Re: more bad news

• Options
    Do you trust the mechanic you took the car to? Two things. If you feel comfortable doing this, try to see if you can find somewhere to purchase the parts yourself. Try searching for them online and see what prices come up. Secondly, before they mess with
  • Options
    I've looked at four different places for parts, and they're all at 100 dollars each for ignition nodes and i need four. my car at random times won't even start, and that's the first problem. there's a mechanic place right next door and they said they'd gi

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sometimes it seems like when it rains it pours! I am in a very similar situation. I owe quite a bit for a bill. I explained my financial situation to the shop owner, basically told him hey I need the car, am willing to work with you if you give me a chanc
  • Options
    Thanks, I might try. Right now, I'm just happy that I live about two and a half miles from work, and i'm able to bike back to work and back..so not getting my car back until it's paid is really not a huge deal for me! so no problem getting to work at leas

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"