Third-Party Reproduction
Options

Surrogacy Agency Application Questions

For those of you who have filled out an applicaiton to work with a surrogacy agency - is there anything you were encouraged to put down or certain wording you were told to use when filling out your application? I don't want to sound cheesey (even though I am just a bit in real life Stick out tongue) or insincere or something equally as awful when possible carriers are reading this.

For those of you are currently acting as gestational carriers - is there anything that you either looked for in an application or were offended/turned off by when reading intended parents' applications?

I'm filling ours out as we speak and I'm nervous. I don't want someone to read something I write and take it the wrong way. We are meeting with our probable agency tomorrow, but I would like to have my application filled out before that so we can go over it with her. Thanks ladies!  

TTC since April 2010
BFP #1 – March 2011, missed m/c April 2011
BFP #2 – October 2011, m/c November 2011
Surprise BFP #3 – December 2011, diagnosed as cornual, terminated January 2012
BFP #4 – June 2012, m/c July 2012
Diagnosed with bicornuate ute and MTHR gene mutation
BFP #5 – October 2012, missed m/c November 2012
BFP #6 – January 2013, m/c March 2013
No longer TTC. Diagnosis: Hostile ute. Heartbroken and bitter. Pursuing surrogacy.
June 2013 - Carrier found! Could this really happen?!
~All AL always welcome~

Re: Surrogacy Agency Application Questions

• Options
    Just be honest, completely honest.  For example, if you just want a business-like relationship, let your GC know!  If you want to continue a relationship after the birth, let her know!  Most of the horror stories I read are because one part

GSx1 - 05/13/2013
    GSx2 for T&B - EDD 6/21/2015 - They're having a GIRL!

babybaby
    BabyGaga
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"