September 2011 Moms
Options

Lunch ideas for MOM!

I need new fairly healthy lunch ideas. I've been trying to do wraps instead of sandwiches, but I need inspiration on what to fill them with besides turkey, chicken, and hummus.

Ideas? 

Mama to two sweet girls
DD1 Feb 2010
DD2 Sept 2011

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Lunch ideas for MOM!

• Options

I'm no help - my lunch is always last night's leftovers, paired with fruit, carrot sticks, etc. 

Maybe some new salad variations? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

There's always salads, too.  With grilled chicken, or hard boiled egg whites, or beans . . .  If you start mixing up what you put in salads, you can keep them interesting and not get sick of them - beets, pickled peppers, marinated artichokes

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

My  very favorite thing for lunch is a veggie wrap/sandwich. I love it with avocado, onion, lettuce/spinach, tomatoes, cucumbers, .really any veggie I have. Avocado is a must have though. (I've developed some weird sensitivity though so I can only

• Options

These all sound great, thanks! I've been working hard to lose some serious weight, but I've been struggling to keep lunch under control because I get so bored with my options!

Mnewlee, I would love if you shared the southwestern quinoa salad reci

Mama to two sweet girls
    DD1 Feb 2010
    DD2 Sept 2011

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I put tuna, laughing cow cheese, and spinach on a wrap and it is tasty! 
  • Options

Here ya go. I went easy on the oil and left out the cilantro (yuck!) so I just added some more cumin. It turned out really good. Even better the next day.

<a href="https://www.cleaneatingmag.com/Recipes/Recipe/Southwest-Quinoa-Salad.aspx" target=

• Options
    imagemnewlee:

Here ya go. I went easy on the oil and left out the cilantro (yuck!) so I just added some more cumin. It turned out r

Mama to two sweet girls
    DD1 Feb 2010
    DD2 Sept 2011

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"