May 2012 Moms
Options

Open Letter Monday

What's going on this week?

DD;

You need to do me a favor and slow down with the growing for a little while. Sorting through your clothes and putting away the ones you're growing out of to make room for the 12+ month clothes is so hard on me. Also putting away your receiving blankets, burp cloths, baby hats, booties, and size small diapers just about broke my heart. It's a whole step that's over with already.

I can't imagine the blubbering mess I'll be when you are PT and I have to put your diapers away completely.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Open Letter Monday

• Options

Dear neighbor/friend,

I love that you want to go all out for your son's party. I don't mind at all that you want to set up a tent and take over part of our yard/driveway. Really I don't. The parking however, is a huge problem. You are up t

• Options

A have a few...

Dear DH, 

Please, for the love of God, figure out the following.  1. If we are really selling our house.  I gave you the green light on putting our house up for sale, now you need to stopping bugging me and ge

\

DS #1 born 05/25/2012   
                                                         BFP#2:  06/12/2013 ---- loss

DS #2 born 4/08/2014
          BPF#4: 2/1/2016 --- 2/23/2016 suspected molar pregnancy--- 3/15/2016 D&E - diagnosis MM
                                                                   BFP#5 - 9/22/2016

* formally bornmommy

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Dear DS's teeth,
    It is nice to see that you do actually exist, but do the first four of you all need to show up at the same time? Neither DS nor I like you very much right now.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"