November 2012 Moms
Options

What a refreshing surprise.

What a refreshing surprise. 

L went to bed a little earlier than normal (8pm instead o 9-9:30), then woke at 1am to eat (as usual), but right back to sleep quickly, then just finally woke up at 7am. Woohoo!  I slept 8 hours!!  

I woke up when DH left for work at 5:30 this morning, so I got up to pump. It seems someone put a milk filled rock in the right side of my bra. After pumping I found my boob. Lol.  

Has anyone else had a surprising night? 

ETA: LO usually sleeps 9:30pm to 1am, eats, sleeps 2am to 5am, eats, then up for the day with (maybe) a nap around 8am for an hour (sometimes 2hours). I feel so rested. :D 

Re: What a refreshing surprise.

• Options

Me! Put LO down at 8pm and it is almost 5:30 and she is still asleep! Craziness! Let's hope this isn't just a fluke! I too have rocks for boobs...trying to decide if I should pump...but I know if I do she will wake up right as I start because that's Mu

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I did! LO went to bed at 8:00am and didn't wake up until 5:45am! I couldn't believe it. It was nice to not have to get up in the middle of the night.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers 46808 845377924360 2036704678 n

WIMG950372 1

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Me! DD went to bed at 9 and slept through until 4:30.  Not perfect, but way better than being up 4 times! :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"