August 2011 Moms
Options

Venty Vent of Ventness

Someone left the baby shower cake, from my baby shower yesterday, on the counter, and as I am back and forth between the kitchen and the rest of the house I didn't put up the baby gate in the kitchen entry. 10 months pregnant, sciatica, climbing over it sucks...you know.

So while I'm out of the kitchen trying to clean another part of the house, DD2 pulls the cake off the counter and it smashes to the floor, which had just been subjected to garbage juice, and began to eat it. When I forced her away from the mess she began to scream and cry hysterically.

DD1 came out of the next room to ask what had happened. That was it. Nobody help me clean up or calm DD2 down or anything. It's cool. I'm just cleaning the whole rest of the house and doing laundry. My sciatica is already flaring up and it's not even noon. But seriously, though, I don't need help. Everyone stay where you are.

// I love you too. //

Re: Venty Vent of Ventness

• Options
    I'm so sorry, lady. I can't believe no one would help you. You're like one billion months pregnant and cleaning and taking care of both kids by yourself. That must be so hard. I wish I could help you out. I hope your day gets better.

Did you
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Awww, that is the worst!  What the heck, you are way too pregnant to be crawling around and cleaning up that mess with no help!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Ugh. That really sucks. I think I would have just walked away.

How was your shower, though? Pictures? 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imageMonsieur_et_Madame_Ha:
    Ugh. That really sucks. I think I would have just walked away.How was your shower, though? Pictures?nbsp;</d

// I love you too. //

• Options

imageNativeFloridian:
    imageMo
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"