August 2011 Moms
Options

So hungry

I'm so hungry. Being chubby and pregnant, I know I shouldn't eat right before bed. But, tango hombre, mama needs food! Maybe ill try and ignore it and go to bed...

What would you do? Eat or go to bed and see if you can sleep?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: So hungry

• Options
    Lol!!! It auto corrected and I let it go! I wish I had dance man, that would be awesome.

I'm in bed. And after I brushed my teeth I forgot I was hungry. And now I'm laughing about using the incorrect Spanish word. Haha
  • Options

I wish I had a "dance man".

DH and I used to take ballroom dancing lessons. We loved it. Then we had kids. *sigh* Someday....

And Rachey, if you ever decide you're too hungry to sleep, how about something that'll trick you into thinking you

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Dang it....now I'm hungry and heading to bed. We were watching a movie and I didn't realize I was hungry until I read this thread.

I vote eat. I'm going to have to eat something or I'll wake up from hunger.

Also, lol to dance man

And

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I'm late, but I would have voted to eat while you can.  Because I just reached the point of my pregnancy where there is no room for my bedtime snack, even if I'm hungry, because I have reflux the second I lay down to sleep.  Boo!  It's tota
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    I just read my response from last night and now I think I'm going to go make myself a bowl of popcorn.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

imageMonsieur_et_Madame_Ha:
    I just read my response from last night and now I think I'm going to go make myself a bowl of popcorn.<
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"