January 2012 Moms

Playing chicken

OMG this child is going to be the death of me today! He is such a monkey and climbs on everything. His favorite is to climb up on the couch, stand up and run. I usually run after him and catch him so he doesn't fall off the couch. He thinks it's the best game ever but I'm getting up every five seconds. My morning sickness has really kicked in so it's killing me to keep getting up and down today. So I decided to call his bluff and the stinker is playing chicken with me! He runs to the end of the couch, stops, turns around and laughs at me. Then he runs to the other side of the couch and does the same thing. My heart is in my throat each time. He now seems to have gotten tired of it and is laying nicely on the couch watching sesame street. 

I can't believe how much they test you at this age! He also likes to shake his head no at me right before he's about to do something he's not supposed to do. So fresh lol!

What are your little stinkers doing to test you?

"Happiness is like a butterfly; the more you chase it the more it will elude you but if u turn your attention to other things it will come & sit softly on your shoulder."

BFP! 04/26/11 - DS born 12/28/11 - BFP #2! 04/02/13 - DD born 12/11/13 -
My Ovulation Chart

imageimage

Re: Playing chicken

•    First of all, every time I see your lo's picture I think he should be in a baby Gap ad, he's so very cute! Second of all, Asher just started walking and I can't imagine him running across a couch. That's funny and amazing at the same time! I
    Mom to Emma, Noah, Isaac, Asa, Asher, Jonah and expecting baby Alice 7/16

• lp0lp0 member

Lol thank you! I get stopped all the time by people when we're out telling me DS should be in ads. I don't think it would work as that would require him sitting still for a hair cut lol. 

Your lo is gorgeous too! Those eyes and those cheeks,

"Happiness is like a butterfly; the more you chase it the more it will elude you but if u turn your attention to other things it will come & sit softly on your shoulder."

My Ovulation Chart

imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • Awe, thanks! I just realized that's it's time to put a more updated pic of him in my sig, he looks so little there!

Mom to Emma, Noah, Isaac, Asa, Asher, Jonah and expecting baby Alice 7/16

• OH boy! I can't imagine having to run after DD while being pregnant. I feel for you!!

Well my DD is a little daredevil. She goes up and down stairs and lately will stand at the top of the stairs or somewhere in the middle and turn around laughi

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • lp0lp0 member
    imagebigbear:

OH boy! I can't imagine having to run after DD while being pregnant. I feel for you!!

Well my DD is a little

My Ovulation Chart

imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"