Nevada Babies
Options

New Mommy and no husband around

Hello all I am Laura and I am only 21 years old and having my first baby due July 2nd. I have like no friends at all because I've kinda kept to my self all these years. I cant make friends to well. Most people meet me and think I'm way to quite. I want to make friends who are around my age. I had a good friend but her parents didn't like me any more just because I'm pregnant and well me and the boyfriend don't really get along much. He likes to think he's right all the time and puts me down on a lot of things. He tells me if we can't get along then thats just how its going to be for Kobie. So i said fine if you think i wrong all the time then don't bother trying to date me or get mad at me when i do find someone to love me for me. I would love to meet new people but kinda scared to because well not trying to sound mean but I dont want to end up getting hurt. This is Las Vegas and you never know what will happen. But i live out in henderson. If you like to talk in email you can laurat182010@yahoo.com. Just tell me that your from the bump or something so i know not to delete the message. Thanks :)

Re: New Mommy and no husband around

• Options
    Im sorry sweetie!! Dont worry you will start meeting other moms once baby comes. St Rose sometimes offers mommy and me type classes that you might meet some friends. Im in Henderson too and meet some of my mommy friends at my sons daycare. Congrats on your baby enjoy every minute
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"