Iowa Babies

Sioux city area

Hello ladies! I am at 18 weeks and need maternity clothes. Anyone in the sioux city area know where I can find a store? I don't want to go to motherhood maternity because last time I was there the ladies were extremely rude. I hope I can get help from this board! Thanks

Edit: I would like to try clothes on for the first time instead of shopping online since this is my first pregnancy and I'm not sure how sizing works.

Re: Sioux city area

• Did you ever end up find a place? I'm in the Sioux City area, and had a bad experience at Motherhood Maternity, too. The woman in there just glared at me the whole time and rolled her eyes any time I had a question.
  • Envy my Closet, in the singing hills walmart area, might be a good place to check for consigned maternity clothes. 

Pregnancy Ticker imageLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Take a look at goodwill as well, Walmart didn't have much of anything, also as far as maternity and nursing bras Candie's Couture across the street from the mall on Sergeant Road is super great and will even do fittings to get your new bra size.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"