Houston Babies
Options

Moved to cypress need a good obgyn

Please help me n give me good rec on obgyn in cypress area?? a very good obgyn that listens to ur birth plans thanks

Re: Moved to cypress need a good obgyn

• Options
    I used Women's Healthcare of Houston. They have an office in Katy and one off 1960/290. They were very respectful of my birth plan even though I ended up needing a c section as baby A flipped last minute. I loved their practice!
    M & M
    06/12 - BFP!!!!
    Beta #1 15dpo - 256
    Beta #2 18dpo - 1097
    6wk U/S on 07/02 ~ TWINS!!!
    EDD 02/21/13
    09/10/12 Found out it's two Boys!!!! Sam and Jake
    Jacob and Samuel born 1/29/13 at 36 weeks. photo F489900B-BB44-4C44-ACD1-ABB73509E3B2-9032-000005E7AE7EF53E.jpg Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    I second Women's Healthcare of Houston.  I see Dr. Michael Hold, but I have friends who have gone to both of the Dr. Holts and were very happy.  Even though I work closer to the Memorial office, I prefer the Katy office because it's so much smaller and have fewer nurses so I usually see the same one.   have heard the Cypress office is the same.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    RaeAntRaeAnt member
    I used Dr. Schmidt as well. I kept her even after our move to Cypress. Her offices are in the medical building beside Memorial Hermann-Katy and the medical building beside the Methodist of i10 between Greenhouse/Barker.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I guess I "third" Schmidt. I drive to Katy from Cypress... It's not that far.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"