October 2012 Moms
Options

gift exchange fail!

I tried to exchange a dress DD received that's too big and she will be able to wear it during the wrong season...they have a FIVE day return / exchange period.  The sales girl also mentioned to me that it was a past season dress also...ummm...it's still being sold as current on the manufacturers site and they still sell it in the store.  I guess we will have to go somewhere warm in the winter so she can wear it! That's really annoying and I didn't need the past season comment.  I hate when shop people are uppity like that...it makes zero sense to me.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: gift exchange fail!

• Options

imageJessica614:
    Can you put leggings or tights under it? Then she could wear a something over her arms. At least you would get som

• Options
    Ugh so annoying! I hate that too, especially since its a kids dress, like really? It matters if their outfit is in season?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It's a Lilly shift so that might work...I really love it so will probably order her size now...but from Lilly not that store! So much for shopping local!
  • Options
    Dd loves dressed and has refused to wear anything else for quite awhile. This entire winter she's worn thin long sleeved tees and leggings under a dress. It looks goofy with sneakers when she goes to daycare. But whatever.
    However, I'd be pssed abo
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"