March 2012 Moms
Options

Extended rear facing

DH was skeptical about extended rear facing because his only other reference is a friend who turned his son around ASAP so he could watch movies in the minivan.  I've been thinking I should find something to show him why extended rear facing is good but I was lazy about it since it wasn't something he could push yet.  These two links were posted on Carseats for the Littles today.  Great resources if you are curious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sssIsceKd6U&noredirect=1

https://myangelsaliandpeanut.tripod.com/id5.html 

image image

BFP #2 7/18/11 - EDD 3/29/12 - Born 3/13/12
BFP #1 4/4/11 - Natural M/C - 7w1d - 4/30/11
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: Extended rear facing

• Options
    Thanks for sharing!  DH is totally on board for ERF but my parents were super skeptical.  I had to insist to my mom 3 or 4 times that DS be RFing in her car (they watch him 1-2 days a week so I bought a carseat for their car as well).  It w
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Kristina's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) 
    We go together like a wink and a smile. June 27, 2009 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    52 books in 2015?           
    image  Image and video hosting by TinyPic   
  • Options

imageKrsCrp83:
    Thanks for sharing!  DH is totally on board for ERF but my parents were super skeptical.  I had to insist
    image image

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I just don't get the rush to forward face! DH's cousin's wife recently posted a pic of her daughter forward facing on FB...she is 1yo but very small for her age and I sooo wanted to say something. DS will be RFing as long as we can!
    One direction photo: One Direction gif onedirectiongifmacarenaey_zpsbdaf903f.gif
    DS born 3.12 
    DD born 7.14
  • Options

imagelindslalala:
    I just don't get the rush to forward face! DH's cousin's wife recently posted a pic of her daughter forward facin
  • Options

imageKrsCrp83:
    Thanks for sharing!  DH is totally on board for ERF but my parents were super skeptical.  I had to insist

• Options
    we also will be ERF for as long as possible! I saw a video clip on pinterest which should the impact and protection rear facing offer's vs' ff. HOLY cow...that was all the info i needed.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimageimageimage
  • Options
    imagelisadfox:

imagelindslala
    Micropreemie, IUGR mom to Noah, born 10 weeks early at 1lb, 10oz.  Grace born 02/2012
  • Options
    imagemissmissie82:
    imagelisadfox

• Options
    I've seen a lot of complaints rf with marathon. I'd second the taller seat so they can see out. Dd either stares at me in her mirror or out the window. She is in the Diono Radian RXT which is a lower seat, but with the angle adjuster she can see out the w
    image image

• Options
    I also read on the same board to look up internal decapitation and that will convince anyone. I was too chicken to google it. I can imagine what you will find.

image image

• Options

imageMrsJetSet:
    I also read on the same board to look up internal decapitation and that will convince anyone. I was too chicken to
  • Options
    Thanks for sharing!  We have a lot of friends with babies around DD's age and ALL of them are already forward-facing.  DH trusts me when I tell him it's safer to RF, but he still mentions it quite a bit.  I think that video especially will

• Options

imageKrsCrp83:
    I know things have changed drastically since they had kids (apparently when my brothers and I were babies, we only

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Married: 1/2008 ~ DD#1: 3/2012
    TTC #2: Started 4/2014       BFP 7/30/15   MC 8/3/15       BFP 9/4/2015   EDD 5/16/2016

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"