November 2011 Moms

Current fave toys/"toys"/activities??

What is your LO into these days?  Favorite toy?  Favorite household item turned into a toy?  General activity?

DD loves pulling stuff out of the tupperware cabinet.  She loves being outside - we go to the neighborhood park almost daily (sometimes 2X!) - except days like this when it's raining :( - she loves the playscape and going up the stairs and down the slide.  We've been going to baby yoga which basically gives her an hour to run around a secure room with other toddlers.  And she is OBSESSED with photo books (like from shutterfly).  They are in a stack in the living room and she often goes to them, points insistently, and then we sit together and go thru the books.  (She likes regular books a lot, too.)  She doesn't have any favorite actual toys right now, though sometimes she's entertained when *I* do silly things with her toys - she's just not interested in interacting with them herself.

I'm worried that i need to come up with some new indoor activities though.  It's starting to get hot and I'm not sure DD likes being outside in the heat as much (and I certainly don't).  So I need to find some new ways to entertain her indoors in the upcoming hot, hot summer months so I was wondering what all your LOs were up to!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Current fave toys/"toys"/activities??

• DS is totally into talking on the phone right now. My mom bought him a play cell phone that makes noises and counts which he loves. However he will convert anything into a phone - remote control, his shoe, a coaster, a water bottle, you name it, he wil

11.2011 - DS1

02.2013 - loss at 6 wks

06.2014 - DS2

10.2015 - loss at 12 wks

03.2017 - DD

• She has amazing upper body strength and is obsessed with pulling herself up on the coffee table and dancing.

She loves any little action figures she can carry and throw.

She likes dancing.

On the days where it hits 35-40 degrees and i

photo a42489fa-98a3-436b-b31b-266d7d204e5d_zpsde5f201a.jpg
    my read shelf:
    Molly's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • Hmm..,well she just recently learned how to pull herself up into chairs, so
    She does that all the time. Her favorite toys are my cell phone, my sunglasses, my keys, my hairbrush, the broom. She loves to get into everything that she is not allowed to
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • She is way into climbing right now.  She likes to count things.  Last week she decided she liked to put things away.  She loves rolling, throwing and bouncing balls.  She likes playing with trains, cars and trucks too.

BFP #1 10/13/09 EDD 06/20/10 DS Born on 06/26/10
    BFP #2 03/08/11 EDD 11/16/11 DD Born on 11/04/11
    BFP #3 08/29/12 EDD 05/06/13 M/C on 08/30/12
    BFP #4 11/01/12 EDD 07/09/2013 M/C on 12/28/12
    BFP #5 04/30/13 EDD 01/03/14 DS Born on 01/02/14
    BFP #6 01/11/15 EDD 09/22/15 M/C 03/09/15
  • My DD loves putting blocks in a cup and taking blocks out of a cup.  Repeat a thousand times.  Pictures are also a huge hit.  She likes playing with the little people nativity scene because the barn door opens and she can put the animals in
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• DS's new favorite thing is getting completely covered up with a big blanket and escaping.  He loves being tickled while covered up, or I wil

• imagesedl1lau:

DS's ne

BFP #1 10/13/09 EDD 06/20/10 DS Born on 06/26/10
    BFP #2 03/08/11 EDD 11/16/11 DD Born on 11/04/11
    BFP #3 08/29/12 EDD 05/06/13 M/C on 08/30/12
    BFP #4 11/01/12 EDD 07/09/2013 M/C on 12/28/12
    BFP #5 04/30/13 EDD 01/03/14 DS Born on 01/02/14
    BFP #6 01/11/15 EDD 09/22/15 M/C 03/09/15
  • Toys: blocks, Ikea tunnel, balls/ball pit, play piano/xylophone, books

Non-toys/Household Items: cups, toddler silverware, wooden spoons, cake pans, egg cartons

Activites: BEING OUTSIDE. Omg, she would stay out there forever if I'd let her.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • DS loves to get into the tupperware cabinet also.  He also loves climbing up and down stairs and his slide.  He has also started a new thing of opening one of the drawers in the bottom of the coffee table and then standing in the drawer to gi

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • DD loves "cooking" I give her a couple bowls, a tiny pot, wooden spoon, muffin tin, etc and she stands at the coffee table and "cooks" with them and then feeds her dolls/stuffed animals/me whatever she "made". 

She also loves being outside,

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"