March 2012 Moms

Two questions

K is 13 months and not walkingshe will take maybe 5 steps on her own on occasion and that's itand seems to have no interest. Anyone else in this boat?

Also the past few days when I put her down to sleep for napa or bedtime she screams or wake up screaming and won't stop till I get her. This is not typical as she is an awesome sleeper and also is usually just fine in her crib. She's been prone to ear infections but dr said they look good. Does teething cause more pain when laying down? I'm thinking maybe molars but do far with 8 teeth in she has not had teething issues aside from her first tooth

Thanks!!!
Kingsley Kennedy Wolff born March 16, 2012!!!

Re: Two questions

• 1. DD doesn't take any unassisted steps. I'm not worried about it. They walk when they want to. My nephew was 15 months before he decided to walk.

2. DD cried more at nap time when teething. She skipped a nap on Monday. Refused to be put down. Sh

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Married: 1/2008 ~ DD#1: 3/2012
    TTC #2: Started 4/2014       BFP 7/30/15   MC 8/3/15       BFP 9/4/2015   EDD 5/16/2016

• take5take5 member

I wouldn't worry about the walking it sound like she is making progress toward it.

I have the same problem with dd and sleeping in her crib.  The ped said it just they are more aware now.  Before she would STTN for at leat 12 hours.&n

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • My LO is not walking on his own yet either. He's 13 mos as well and does not look like he's interested in doing it anytime soon. I wouldnt be worried if I were you, it can take up to 18 months.

We had a few sleeping problems last week...it only

• 1 We are not walking either. She cruises furniture but no other obvious interest in walking.

2 I would say probably, yes. Dd has had several ear infections so I can't say for sure.
    image image

BFP #2 7/18/11 - EDD 3/29/12 - Born 3/13/12
    BFP #1 4/4/11 - Natural M/C - 7w1d - 4/30/11
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• As far as the crying, I think they notice the teething pain more at night because there is no other distraction. Think about it - if you knee was bothering you all day, you were probably able to get through it because you had other things to do, but layin
    image        image
  • I read an article that actually talked all about this stage. Basically the article said:

Learning to walk can cause anxiety and awake new senses and muscles in LO. Their body can have issues learning to process the stress and skills of the wa

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimageimageimage
  • I wouldn't worry about the walking. She'll get there. Once she figures out she can get places faster by walking, she'll do it.

DS is getting his molars right now, and yes he does scream sometimes going to sleep and when he wakes up. He has 9 teet

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP with #2- Sept 6, 2013  EDD May 20, 2014   MC Sept 26, 2013 @ 6 wks 2 days

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Your DD sounds just like mine! She has taken about five steps and that's it - she has no interest in walking unassisted, although she loves to push her little cart around.  Im not too worried yet.

Also we just got out of a BAD sleep ph

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker photo c15e5de6-d798-4a98-9644-9987af04720b_zpsa920caa6.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"