October 2012 Moms
Options

Anyone know about bank deposits?

MIL gave a check addressed to DS and DD.  DS has a bank account and DD doesn't.  I just signed the check "for deposit only" and DSs bank acct number...but it just occurred to me that this won't work since its addressed to both.  If it won't work how might I fix it? The bank comes to his school and I won't be there to talk with them. Thanks!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Anyone know about bank deposits?

• Options
    You should be on the account as the parent, so it should go into the bank account number you wrote on the back. 
    PhotobucketPhotobucket
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    I made rachelmichelle1 my bitch.
  • Options
    My grandmother sent a check made out to my 6 month old. Ugh. Anywho, I just signed the back and wrote "for Brant" underneath it and put it in the ATM. No problems.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We had a few checks for Ethan's baptism that were made out to him.  I called the bank and they told me to sign the back of the check and write either parent or mother under my name with my checking account number. 

We filter everything

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    It depends on how strict your bank is. But if it was made out to X and X it could be an issue, but if it said X or X it will be fine.They should just let it go into the account without and issue , but if they wa
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Im a bank teller as long as you are on the acct sign both names of your children then write minors by your name and it can be deposited into any acct with your name!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"