Come Out And Play!! — The Bump
Indiana Babies

Come Out And Play!!

I see the weekly check ins have 60-70 views, and only 4-6 replies. I am guilty of being one of those lurkers who didn't say anything...but I've come out to play, so  all you other Indiana Lurkers should too!!!! 

Re: Come Out And Play!!

• ebd08ebd08 member
    Seventh Anniversary 250 Answers 500 Comments 5 Love Its
    I wish I could figure out how to put the little picture of the "thumbs up" in response to this!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • ebd08ebd08 member
    Seventh Anniversary 250 Answers 500 Comments 5 Love Its
    image jfresh:

image ebd08:
    I wish I could figure out how to put the little picture of the "thumbs up" in response to this!

Yes  There ya go Stick out tongue

Do you use Google Chrome? I'm not able to add the icons when I'm on chrome. 

I use a Mac - I feel like it makes a lot of things wonky, particularly on this site. After it dies I'm totally going back to a PC.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I am definitely guilty of reading but not responding! I will try to be better : )
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary

• image ebd08:
    image jfresh:

image ebd08:

I use a Mac - I feel like it makes a lot of things wonky, particularly on this site. After it dies I'm totally going back to a PC.

Do Macs ever really die though? My mom still uses one that she's had since I was in middle school (I go to my 10 yr high school reunion this year) 

• image ebd08:
    image jfresh:

image ebd08:

Do Macs ever really die though? My mom still uses one that she's had since I was in middle school (I go to my 10 yr high school reunion this year) 

• I'm BSU alumni too! I also had a mac that died but i know it's because I dropped it :( I want to get it fixed because it still has pics on it. So I still have it....DH wants me to get rid of it. Shrug
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards